Honoring America's Parent Volunteers
Let's recognize the unsung heroes who do so much for our schools.
Volly Awards - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. (READ MORE ABOUT NO PURCHASE NECESSARY)
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Volly Award (\"Award Sweepstakes\") begins on October 2, 2022 at midnight Eastern Time and ends on February 28, 2023 at midnight Eastern Time (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of the Volly Awards is Booster Enterprises ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Volly Awards, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of nominations and the overall administration of the Volly Awards. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Volly Awards. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of United States of America who are at least 18 years of age (the \"Entrant\"). Booster employees, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Awards or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step- parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step- siblings, or spouses. The Volly Awards are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Monthly Prize: Two (2) winners each month October 2022 through February 2023 will receive 50 custom printed t-shirts from Booster Gear (value up to $275) for their school and a $150 gift card. These t-shirts must be ordered within 6 months of the official announcement of the winner.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive 500 custom printed t-shirts from Booster Gear (value up to $2750) for their school and a $1000 gift card. These t-shirts must be ordered within 6 months of the official announcement of the winner.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
The Volly Awards is open to legal residents of United States of America and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Volly Awards during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at vollyawards.com.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Volly Awards subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Volly Awards.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winners of the monthly Volly Award will be selected by a committee of internal Sponsor employees from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The committee is reviewing submissions for the following criteria:
- Volunteer’s involvement level with the school
- Impact of commitment to school and community
- Quality and details of nomination submission
- All selections will be conducted by 30 days after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
Two Monthly Winners will be Selected in the following months:
The monthly winners will be posted on https://www.choosebooster.com/vollyaward-monthly-winners and social media channels by the end of the following month after the nomination period.
The annual winner will be selected with a combination of online voting, open to the public March 20, 2023 – March 31, 2023, along with the selection committee. The final winner will be announced to the public the month of April 2023. The final annual winner will be used in marketing materials (including digital marketing) in current and following years to help the promotion of Volly Awards.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The person who nominated the Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information by the end of the month the winner is selected. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
If the selected winner is not responsive within 5 days, the Sponsor will select a new winner from the nominations.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to timely claim the prize, is disqualified, fails to timely execute and return any required forms, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected by Sponsor. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Volly Awards; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Volly Awards; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Volly Awards or download of any materials in the Volly Awards.
If, for any reason, the Volly Awards is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Volly Awards, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Volly Awards in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Volly Awards.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Booster Enterprises cc: Volly Awards at 5300 Triangle Pkwy NW, Norcross, GA 30092. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 15 days after the Monthly Promotion Periods have ended. The annual winner will be available for release the month of April 2023. For accessing a Winner List online, visit vollyawards.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. All requests must be submitted and postmarked by August 1, 2023.
- SPONSOR: Booster Enterprises 5300 Triangle Pkwy NW, Norcross, GA 30092
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; They just have the heart."
- Elizabeth Andrew