Visiting Our Website
You can visit the Booster website (“Website”) without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. We collect and monitor user traffic patterns throughout the Website according to non-personally identifiable information such as a user’s domain name, IP address, browser type, date and time of access and pages viewed. This non-personally identifiable information is collected in order to measure the number of visitors to our Website and to determine which areas of the Website receive the most traffic.
Children Online Privacy Protection
Our website is intended to be used by Parents/Guardians of fun run participants and sponsors over the age of 13. By completing the registration process, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 13. We never ask for a child’s contact information. Any personal information of students (name, gender, picture, or personal message) can only be entered by a registered Parent/Guardian.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
How We Use Information. We do not rent, lease or sell Business Information or Google or Gmail information or contacts to any marketeer. All data and contacts transmitted by the Google API and usage information is never provided to other visitors or third party websites. If you have any questions concerning Google, please visit the link below for further information:
We may share Business Information or other data collected from visitors with our business associates, including unaffiliated third parties who assist us in administering the Services. We may use, share or transfer Business Information or other data collected from visitors:
• to provide enhanced services;
• to resolve disputes;
• to solicit feedback from Fun Run participants, including potential participation in focus groups to assist in improving services;
• to maintain and service our systems;
• to protect the confidentiality or security of Fun Run participant’s records;
• to law enforcement or other government officials to protect Booster or any Fun Run participants, or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of possible unlawful activity;
• in connection with a sale or merger of Booster;
• to recipients of any fund pledges;
• to our attorneys, accountants and regulators;
• or for other legally permissible purposes.
If fun run participants or their parent/legal guardian (if child is less than 13 years old) opt to allow us to use or share Business Information and other data with trusted affiliates, independent contractors and other businesses for marketing and business purposes, we may choose to do so. Fun run participants are provided with an “access code” to input and view personal information. Should a fun run participant choose to give this access code to any third party, for whatever reason, Booster is not responsible for any information obtained by such third party; provided, however, that fun run participant information cannot be viewed or edited by the user once it has been submitted even if an access code is entered by an unauthorized user.
Information Collected by Third Parties
User Generated Content
Questions and Further Information